“We cannot seek achievement for ourselves and forget about progress and prosperity for our community…Our ambitions must be broad enough to include the aspirations and needs of others…for their sakes and for our own.”
College and Career Pathways, Inc. is a nonprofit college access and career exploration organization that provides school-site and community-based services to students in Grades 9-16. Established in 2008, our mission is to facilitate on-time high school graduation, and postsecondary access and success, for students from historically under-served communities, while increasing their awareness of the wide range of educational and career opportunities available to them.
- We believe that with the right support, all students can leave high school prepared with a plan for achieving their educational and vocational goals.
- We provide a wide variety of college preparatory and career exploration services for students and their families.
- We understand that parent involvement is crucial to students’ academic and personal success, and will involve parents in our programs and activities whenever possible.
- We recognize that the educational and vocational support that we provide should not stop when students graduate, but should be maintained through their postsecondary education and beyond.
- We strive to establish and maintain strong relationships with school leaders, college and university representatives, business partners, and the local community, all of whom can help students successfully navigate the transitions from high school to college to career.
See our most recent Annual Report HERE