“We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future.”
-Franklin D. Roosevelt
Scholarship Award: Up to $25,000 per year for 50 first-time freshmen or existing college students, renewable for up to four years and one additional year for those entering a qualified five-year engineering program
Deadline: February 27th
Eligibility: Each recipient must:
- Be high school seniors, high school graduates, or current postsecondary undergraduate students.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico for the entire 2015–16 academic year. Proprietary and online schools are not eligible.
- Plan to major in a specified course of study that focuses on Engineering, Technology, or select Design and Business related programs of study. See the website for the list of eligible majors.
- Demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in the automotive or related industries using these areas of study.
- Be U.S. citizens and have permanent residence in the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Excluded from consideration are employees and relatives of employees of Scholarship Management Services, Scholarship America and their affiliates and subcontractors, and GM Foundation directors, officers and staff and their relatives. Although GM employees are not eligible, relatives of General Motors employees are eligible.
For more information, please visit http://www.buickachievers.com/
Looking for more scholarships? Visit our Scholarship Pages today! (Pages are updated regularly)
- High School Students (9th-11th Graders)
- High School Students (Seniors)
- College Students
- Graduate Students